Situated 1km from the Camps Bay’s main stretch of beach and restaurants, Bakoven is Camps Bay’s best kept secret.
Browse our premium selection of apartments and villas to find a holiday rental in Bakoven.
Bakoven is Camps Bay’s lesser known sister. It is the quieter part of Camps Bay, but only a 10-15 minute walk from the Camps Bay beach and infamous restaurant strip. Apart from Glen Beach, it is the only part of Camps Bay where the houses and bungalows are on the seaside of the road, with gardens bordering on the rocks.
Beta Beach, which is Bakoven’s small exclusive beach, is perfect for families. The small bay is surrounded by rocks, providing the perfect shelter from the waves and ideal for swimming. Beta Beach is also the launch area for the NSRI rescue boats.
Accommodation in Bakoven is exclusive and there are only a few bungalows available for rentals.
Browse our portfolio to find upmarket accommodation at the best daily rates, guaranteed.
- A swim in the icy waters of Beta Beach to awaken the senses
- Canoeing from the NSRI launch jetty
- Watching the sunset from the rocks with a picnic basket
As with Camps Bay, the best time to visit is during the sunny summer months, but equally gorgeous in the shoulder seasons when the wind dies down and gorgeous orange sunsets can be seen from your bungalow.
- Expect a 10-15 minute walk to the restaurants and bars of Camps Bay
- Amazing natural scenery with the blue Atlantic Ocean as far as the eye can see
- A relaxed, quiet vibe all year round